Aqualillies Home Stay is a traditional home stay situated in 1.5 acres of land. It is 2 km away from Kumarakom junction. The home stay is facing the water body which leads to the Vembanad lake. The land is enriched with lush greenery with beautiful trees and palms. Enjoy the richness of the fauna in the surroundings of the home stay.
We belong to an ancient aristocratic Syrian Christian family , Oruvettithara. The parent family being Umacheril. It has a history of around 100 years.
- A traditional home with ‘Ara and nilavara‘ situated in 1.5 acres of land with lush greenery.
- Most affordable rates. 5 bed rooms with attached bathrooms, relaxing room, a spacious sit out and Dining space.
- Water front homestay with private ‘kadavu’ and lush greenery.
- Ample free parking space,
- Delicious home made food.
- Short cruises through the small rivers and canals to enjoy the rustic life
- Enjoy the edible fruits in our garden –varieties of mangoes, small gooseberries, mangustine, guava, plantains etc……
- A wonderful place to be with friends and family to relax , to have fun and to enjoy the best nature can provide.
Nourished by over 40 rivers, and with 29 major lakes, innumerable streams, tributaries, canals, ponds, deltas and estuaries, the back waters are a vast interconnecting network that threads through the length and breadth of the land.
Main Attractions of Kurmarkom
- Kumarakom Back waters
- Kumarkom Bird Sanctury
- Pathiramannal Bay island
- Famous temples and Churches.
- Drift wood Museum
- A peaceful abode to stay and gain valuable insight of the rich and varied cultural heritage of the land.
Kumarakom has a wide variety of houseboats and is well known throughout the world
for house boat experience. Fishing, boating, sight seeing and relishing the delicious
traditional cuisine would urge you to come back to this wonderful land again and again.
Enjoy the simple life style and hospitality of the natives of this small village in the ‘Gods
We welcome you to come and enjoy the experience at Aqualillies !!!